May 20, 2009

Stevie Crooks x PMLA: Q&A


Q: When did you first start rapping? Why?
A: 1994,I was 8 years old I really dont know why exactly, it was something that just happen.

Q: Where does your inspiration?
A: I am inspired by the "dreamers" I've always been one myself
so my music reflects what i dream about and others as well.

Q: What do you plan to do with your music?
A: Change lives and bring hiphop back to the essence and defiantly put california back on the map like the early 90's.

Q: Who's your favorite hip-hop group?
A: Mobb deep before they signed to G-Unit they was so Raw and grimey.

Q: What are your goals for the near future?
A: To be seen as a respected artist straight up and down.

Q: How do you plan to achieve those goals?
A: Good music,smart power moves, and building realationships within the industry.

Q: Anyone you wish to shout out?
A: Of course PMLA,City of Dreams,LOV,southern cali
and all my crooks and villians the world is yours.

Stevie Crooks at the Cool from 253 hiphop on Vimeo.



BE SURE TO CHECK OUT HIS NEW MIXTAPE CSTC AND ADD HIM ON MYSPACE AT:
MYSPACE.COM/PVJF

No comments: